1. Are you going to do what you find the most fascinating in this world? Remember life is not as long as we expect it to be. Do not take it for granted, ever. And as you keep delaying your dreams, they slowly keep drifting out of your reach. Your life is a message to this world. What is it that you strongly believe but everyone seems to disagree. This life is an opportunity to prove your belief through your actions. Make sure when you look back and rewind the tape of your life when you are old, it’s worth watching.
2. Are you going to make any contribution to this world? What difference does your presence make to this world. Think about it. Some people assume that they are doing a noble work through charity. Well, that’s the dumbest and laziest form of making contribution to the society. Do your Karma and let others do theirs. Your actions and not anything else define happiness for you. Make the best use of your time.
3. Are you spending enough time with your loved ones? We often tend to underestimate the power of healthy relationships in our lives. It adds a great value to your personal and professional life. Take some time to relax and be with people you love the most. Don’t leave it for too late.
4. Are you taking care of your health? There is a common tendency among people to do the work with their heads and ignoring the significance of a healthy body. First of all, your work productivity is not only dependent on your intelligence level but also your overall health. Secondly, an intelligent mind is not built by brain teasers and quizzes, but by physical exercises and meditation.
5. Are you happy? This is the most important question. If the answer to this question is yes, then none of the other questions matter. Do what makes you happy. Simple. Life is too short to restrict yourself from being happy. Cheers!!