Quran – is a source of great wisdom and the knowledge that it offers is immense. Although our inability to read Arabic text prevents us to understand it in the best way possible, yet we can try to learn a number of things even from the translated versions. Reading Quran requires great deal of effort and patience, and most times an expert on Islam who can interpret the text for you. I would suggest you to read it once in your life, no matter what your religion is.
I am mentioning my favorite verses from Quran. I always enjoy reading them.
- Allah in the name of The Most Affectionate, the Merciful.
- And your God is one God, there is no God but He most Gracious and Merciful.
- How you will disbelieve in Allah, whereas, you were dead, He gave you life, then will cause you to die then again will give you life, then towards Him you will return.
- Surely, those who believe, and the Jews and the Christians and the Sabians, whoever have faith with true hearts in Allah and in the Last-day and do good deeds, their reward is with their Lord, and there shall he no fear for them nor any grief.
- They ask you what they should spend. Say: whatever wealth you spend in good, then that is for parents and near relatives and orphans and the needy and the wayfarer. And whatsoever good you do, no doubt: Allah knows it.
- There is no compulsion in religion; no doubt the virtuous path has become clearly distinct from the erring; then whoso does not accept devil and believes in Allah, he grasped a very firm knot which is never to open and Allah Hears and Knows.
- Only they are believers whose hearts tremble when Allah is mentioned, and when His Signs are recited to them, their faith get increased and upon their Lord, they put their trust.
- Fight those who believe not in Allah, and in the Last Day, and accept not as unlawful what Allah and His messenger made unlawful, and follow not the true faith that is to say those who were Coven the Book until they pay the required tax with their own hands being brought low.
- Those who love the worldly life more than the life of Hereafter arid bar from the path of Allah and desire crookedness therein, they are in far off error.
- If you will do good you will do for yourself and if you will do bad, it will be for you. Then when the promise of the second time came that the enemies might deface your faces, and enter into the Mosque as they had entered it first time and may destroy utterly whatsoever may fall under their power.
- Blessed is He Who, if He please, will do better for you than that, Gardens beneath which flow streams and He make palaces for you.
- ‘O you peaceful soul.’ Return to your Lord well pleased with Him, and He well pleased with you. So, enter you among My chosen bondmen. And come to My Garden.